Since we launched the Apple Pay feature we’ve gotten tons of positive feedback from our users and the crypto community. Hopefully if you are an iOS user you are already trying to BTC your favorite crypto asset using our new payment method Apple Pay. Watch the video guide on how to use Apple Pay in Lumi Wallet. We also fixed the rise of BTC purchase transactions and this is not surprising at all, as BTC hit a new all-time high above 23K.
Read about this and other news in our summary of the main and current affairs in the cryptocurrency market this week:
- We want to remind our users that now you can purchase crypto via Apple Pay in Lumi Wallet. Since launching the new feature, we saw a 200% increase in BTC purchases and an increase in our newcomers. We are happy that you are enjoying our new feature, and will be glad to receive your feedback.
- The hero of the week, Bitcoin, hit records and crossed 23K, by the end of this week its price is $22,800. Early BTC miners with the foresight to hold have now become millionaires. The number of Bitcoin addresses holding at least $1 million skyrocketed to 66,540 this week — an increase of 150%. While demand for BTC is increasing by several times, the main exchanges suffer outages. That’s why we, one more time, urge you to use non-custodial wallets to buy and store your Bitcoins.
- The Ethereum 2.0 network became the fourth-largest staking network, despite the withdrawal function not yet being enabled. The ETH price grew as well, and by the end of this week its price hit $643.
- The new record from Tether, one of the main cryptocurrencies on the market, USDT hit a $20 billion market cap. Tether (USDT) is now the fourth-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, passing $10 billion within the last three months.
- The stable coin Paxos has raised $142 million in fresh funding from investors. According to the CEO’s statement, this funding will be used to double the size of the team, expand the current product solutions, and build new products that enterprises need. Don’t forget that Paxos is available to buy in Lumi Wallet via Apple Pay.
- Sell the seized Bitcoin at auction or put it into a strategic BTC reserve? Bitcoin (BTC) influencer Pierre Rochard urged the United States Marshals Service to hold onto $1.6 billion seized by law enforcement as a strategic Bitcoin reserve. Well, it will be a good reserve for the US, according to the current BTC price.
All information stated above is provided only for general information purposes. We do not promote any cryptocurrency, do not recommend or advise anything. All decisions about investments should be made by yourself. Our team works to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Stay tuned to our wallet, enjoy the usable interface and transaction security, and check back for updates and news on Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Reddit, and LinkedIn. Let’s learn the cryptocurrency market together step by step!