Due to increased phishing activities, we ask you to please be especially careful when logging into your Lumi Web Wallet accounts.
- Check if you’re using the original domain https://web.lumiwallet.com or type in the name manually
- Do not click on any suspicious links that you receive from strangers
- Avoid talking to strangers via DM on Telegram
- Whether you’re communicating via email, Telegram, Facebook, or other social media, initiate the conversation yourself. Reach out to admins, type in the link, send the first email by yourself. This is a basic security rule.
- In case you have doubts or questions, drop a line at [email protected]
Remember that cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible. It is better to double-check the URL than face unpleasant consequences.