We‘ve worked hard to release this feature and it’s finally happened. From December 11th, our iOS users are able to pay for crypto via Apple Pay. No more KYC verification, just enter the amount and confirm the transaction, simple as can be.
Read about this and other news in our summary of the main and current affairs in the cryptocurrency market this week:
- We are glad to announce that Apple Pay is now available in Lumi Wallet. All iOS users can now purchase crypto via existing wallet accounts in Apple Pay. This payment method will simplify the purchase process due to not needing KYC verification for those users who already have an account with Apple Pay wallet. Hope you enjoy the new in-wallet payment method. Try purchasing with Apple Pay in Lumi Wallet and give us feedback via email [email protected] or through our social media: Twitter, Facebook, or Telegram.
- The Bitcoin price dropped to $17,795. Despite its fall, some experts still think it will skyrocket soon. According to on-chain analyst Willy Woo, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) could achieve a “conservative” target of $200,000 in 2021. With all this BTC price rally, more than 1% of Bitcoin’s supply moved out of long-term storage. If you are also nervous about the future price of BTC, read both possible bear and bull scenarios.
- Ethereum’s price is $540, and according to the Grayscale analytical agency, Ethereum’s Ether (ETH) is beginning to garner more attention from investors. Especially after news about Ethereum’s fund debut on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Even WordPress uses Ether (ETH) to receive ad earnings. But the crypto community sees a lot of challenges for Ethereum’s founders. Celsius’s CEO, Mashinsky, said that Ethereum needs to prove it can scale its transactions 100x without compromising security or decentralization. If it fails to scale, Cardano and Polkadot will take over.
- This week, Apple’s co-founder Steve Wozniak launched token Efforce (WOZX) and it doubled in price just in one day. It reached a market cap of $950 million in its first 13 minutes of trading, its price increased around 26 times. The starting price was $0.10 per token and it is currently trading at $2.59. The main idea of the Ethereum blockchain token WOZX is a way to securitize energy savings. Of course, we can’t leave our users without the main trend of the week: Lumi Wallet integrated the WOZX token and now it’s available to store in-wallet.
- It seems that the tech giants’ leaders are competeing for the best ecology-based and crypto-related project. Against Steve Wozniak and his token for energy saving, Jack Dorsey, the founder of Twitter and Square payment system, announced a $10M commitment to green energy for Bitcoin mining. Due to the statement, they will support companies that help drive adoption and efficiency of renewables within the Bitcoin ecosystem and reduce carbon output – a result of BTC’s mining operations.
All information stated above is provided only for general information purposes. We do not promote any cryptocurrency, do not recommend or advise anything. All decisions about investments should be made by yourself. Our team works to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Stay tuned to our wallet, enjoy the usable interface and transaction security, and check back for updates and news on Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Reddit, and LinkedIn. Let’s learn the cryptocurrency market together step by step!