Once again we remind you that after October 30th, all iOS users will be forcibly logged out of their wallets. Please, do not forget to backup your mnemonic, otherwise, you will lose access to your funds forever. To understand more about what is behind this story, read the article by our CEO, Diana Furman. One more time, backup your mnemonic to keep your access to the wallet and continue to buy & exchange BTC, ETH, USDT, and CEL, as there is extremely interesting news surrounding it this week.
Read about this and other news in our summary of the main and current affairs in the cryptocurrency market this week:
- We hope all of you already know about the upcoming iOS user log out. We are trying our best to notify users through every available avenue, even sending out newsletters among our support email base. But some of you might not know the whole story behind this logout. Our CEO, Diana Furman, wrote an article on HackerNoon about how Apple hurts business and why, due to keychain, all our iOS users will be forcibly logged out from their wallets after October 30th.
- Bitcoin surprised everyone by hitting the $13,000 line price. Within this week it rose to $13,600, but then fell down and by the end of this week its price was $13,380. The number of Bitcoin (BTC) whales reached a new all-time high, in total they own almost 8M Bitcoin. As for Bitcoin transaction fees, they spiked 198%, but Ethereum is still more profitable.
- Ether this week didn’t show such a high trajectory as Bitcoin, but since last week it rose to $378. Some think that better earning opportunities on decentralized finance protocols may threaten ETH 2.0 staking participation. Well, we still believe in the Ethereum 2.0 idea and believe that first, we need to wait for its release.
- More interesting news came from Australia and is related to USDT. The Tether (USDT) stable token was chosen over Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) by an Australian crypto-friendly company, which conducted its first initial public offering. They will accept crypto assets as payment and chose USDT due to its price stability.
- 15 million CEL tokens were presented as a birthday gift by the founder and CEO of the Celsius network to his wife. This birthday gift is estimated at $20 million at today’s prices. Now his wife has become the third-largest token holder according to the list. A birthday gift and brilliant PR-movement all in one. Sounds good, right?
- Jack Ma, the leader of the biggest marketplace in the world, says that the current conservative international financial system doesn’t suit young people and economies, he urges the thought of how to establish a new type of financial system through digital currency. And I tend to believe someone whose business successfully grows, even after his retirement.
- Iran passed a law allowing payments in bitcoin for imports. Previously, the US banned Swift in Iran, making international payments impossible. Does this mean that BTC will boost Iran’s economy? Or maybe cryptocurrency is replacing dollars in global trade? Share your opinion in our Twitter discussion.
All information stated above is provided only for general information purposes. We do not promote any cryptocurrency, do not recommend or advise anything. All decisions about investments should be made by yourself. Our team works to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Stay tuned to our wallet, enjoy the usable interface and transaction security, and check back for updates and news on Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Reddit, and LinkedIn. Let’s learn the cryptocurrency market together step by step!