Let’s start with the most important news for us this week. We’ve finalized our White-Label program and soon users everywhere can enjoy the simple and eye-catching interface of our wallet. This is a great gift leading up to our 3-year anniversary, which we celebrate next week. It’s not only us that have cause to celebrate this year: the stable coin market cap shows triple-digit growth, especially the USDC coin.
Read about this and other news in our summary of the main and current affairs in the cryptocurrency market this week:
- In comparison to last Friday, by the end of this week the Bitcoin price rose up to $10,846 and everyone wants to know can Bitcoin break through $11,000 again? While Bitcoin’s price dropped, and more than $1 billion worth of Bitcoin (BTC) has been tokenized to access decentralized finance protocols on the Ethereum network, Bitcoin ATM usage has surged by 87%, its total number worldwide has passed 10,000.
- While all of us await the Ethereum 2.0 update, The Ether price slowly rose up to $380.51 by the end of this week. Ethereum co-founder Joseph Lubin said “Ethereum 2.0 is coming. We are now in the middle of what we believe to be the final testnet”.
- Good news to our users, who speak German, Italian, French & Spanish. From September, our web wallet is available in the listed languages. So you’re welcome to test it and buy a USDC token, as it is now also available to purchase in our wallet. Enjoy!
- Despite this news also being about our Lumi Wallet, this affair we wanted to cover separately: Lumi Wallet launched a White-label program! Under this program, we collaborated with Scalable Solutions and they became the official commercial representative of our white label services. The first wallet deployed under Lumi White Label, by Scalable Solutions, is scheduled for October. Congrats to us!!!
- Yearn finance launched a stablecoin lending protocol dubbed StableCredit. While its own YFI token, which we added to our wallet a few weeks ago, gained more than 800% during August and registered an all-time high above $38,000, they decided to offer what they describe as “a completely decentralized lending protocol”.
- This year, the stable coin market cap shows triple-digit growth in particular, the stablecoin USD Coin (USDC) has grown by 250% since the start of 2020. DAI and Binance USD expanded by 970% and 800% respectively in 2020 so far. Feel free to exchange stablecoins in our wallet sans fees by using the promo code “SEPTEMBER”.
- The Nigerian government made its decision about digital assets: ‘Virtual crypto assets are securities, unless proven otherwise”. The Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) defined tokens and coins in the country’s financial markets.
- Working in the crypto market becomes easier year by year, especially in the USA. An organization of state regulators in the U.S. has announced a new streamlined process for money transmitter licensing, it’s no longer necessary to get separate licenses in every state anymore, a single license to operate throughout the U.S will be enough.
All information stated above is provided only for general information purposes. We do not promote any cryptocurrency, do not recommend or advise anything. All decisions about investments should be made by yourself. Our team works to satisfy our clients’ needs.
Stay tuned to our wallet, enjoy the usable interface and transaction security, and check back for updates and news on Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Reddit, and LinkedIn. Let’s learn the cryptocurrency market together step by step!